We Need Your Support
Everyday bestchance relies on the support of generous donors to help us make a real difference to the lives of people who need our help. On average the organisation provides services to over 5,000 children aged 0 to 10 and 4,000 families every year across a range of programs. Many of our clients include isolated families from a cultural and linguistically diverse background, families with children who have physical or intellectual diagnoses, families facing financial hardship and families who have been effected by trauma or emergency.
Some of the many purposes towards which your donation can be directed include:
– Fee relief for families and individuals during times of difficulty or where a child is at risk
– Support services for recent migrants, single parent families and isolated parents with mental health issues
– Intervention services for babies and children aged 0-6 with disabilities, developmental delays and additional needs
– Intervention services for a child in prep to grade 4 with social, emotional or behavioural issues
– Emergency relief services which provide food aid and material aid for families
– A strong and caring volunteer program which offers opportunity for community participation and reduces social isolation.
If you are able to, please consider supporting our services.
You can make a donation to bestchance by:
Calling us on (03) 8562 5100 OR
Using our secure Givenow page to donate online – click here.
Every dollar counts and receipts are issued for all donations. As a Public Benevolent Institution, all donations are Tax Deductible.
Other ways you can assist us are:
Shopnate – Donate to bestchance just by shopping online
Buy an Entertainment Book!
Consider becoming a volunteer
Donate goods for families in need
Consider naming bestchance in your will
Become a bestchance corporate sponsor or introduce a business as a potential corporate sponsor
Organise a workplace employee giving program or fundraiser
Hire our facilities for your next social function or business conference
Display one of our donation tins in your place of work
Consider making a ‘memorial’ gift
bestchance Child Family Care is a registered Fundraiser (under the Fundraising Act 1998) with Consumer Affairs Victoria. Registration number 12292.16
To speak to someone about making a donation please call Diana Khanom, Donations and Fundraising Team Leader, on (03) 8562 5100 or submit the contact form below and we will contact you.