A Speech Pathologist can help if your child needs help with speech, language or communication, or your child has problems swallowing food or drink.
Specifically, they can help a child develop their:
- understanding of language (receptive language)
- ability to express themselves (expressive language)
- social use of language (pragmatics)
- articulation of different sounds
- ability to safely eat and drink, including swallowing
- literacy skills
- fluency of language (e.g. stuttering)
- voice (i.e. how a child sounds)
If you feel that we can support your family, contact 8562 5164 for more information.