A Speech Pathologist can help if your child needs help with speech, language or communication, or your child has problems swallowing food or drink.

Specifically, they can help a child develop their:

  • understanding of language (receptive language)
  • ability to express themselves (expressive language)
  • social use of language (pragmatics)
  • articulation of different sounds
  • ability to safely eat and drink, including swallowing
  • literacy skills
  • fluency of language (e.g. stuttering)
  • voice (i.e. how a child sounds)

If you feel that we can support your family, contact 8562 5164 for more information.

Recent Posts

about Volunteering

Get in touch

Fill out your details and we will be in contact with you!