Screen time: How to maintain healthy screen usage for children stuck at home Being a first time mum, I was
Early Childhood Intervention
We offer specialised support and services for infants and young children with developmental delays or disabilities. We are a registered NDIS provider.
We can work anywhere your child needs support, including at home, Kinder, Childcare and School. We also have bright and fun clinics that children can visit us at.
Our therapeutic services are designed to support:
- Children’s overall development
- Speech, language and understanding
- Physical skills such as crawling, walking and coordination
- Fine motor skills such as writing and drawing
- Sleeping routines and toilet training
- Self care skills such as eating and dressing
- Behaviour, attention and concentration challenges
- Social skills and communication
- School Readiness
select a service
individual & group therapy programs
key worker model
registered ndis provider
Our team of professional therapists work in partnership with families to understand a child’s needs, set realistic goals for their development, and create an individualised plan to achieve them.
Our team of early intervention specialists include Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and Psychologists.
In addition to our one-on-one work with children, we support parents and carers by:
- Providing educational workshops and resources
- Assisting with professional terminology and accessing of resources
- Providing information and referrals to other specialists
- Advocating for the needs of your family
PLEASE NOTE: GROUP PROGRAMS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19.
In a relaxed and fun environment, children develop and strengthen specific, targeted skills whilst learning how to socialise. A wide range of developmental skills are addressed through these programs, including communication, self-care, self-regulation, emotional intelligence, and fine and gross motor skills.
The group dynamic turns therapy into play and provides both child and parent with a sense of community.
Our Group Programs are held regularly at multiple locations, and are facilitated by our experienced team of therapists.
Parent & Educator Workshops
We run a variety of professional development and training workshops to support educators, parents and carers to better understand specific developmental challenges and how to address them.
Our workshops include:
- Learning Key Word Sign
- Managing Challenging Behaviours
- Fussy Eating
- Toilet Training
583 Ferntree Gully Road, Glen Waverley VIC 3150
48 John Street
Pakenham VIC 3810
2/254 Canterbury Road, Bayswater North VIC 3153