bestchance relies on the work of volunteers in order to continue to provide quality services and programs for families and children.
Each year, thousands of volunteer hours are contributed across programs at bestchance in a variety of areas including:
- family and parenting support
- community support
- fundraising and marketing
- emergency relief
- maintenance and gardening
- childcare and kindergarten
Benefits to Volunteers
- Providing valued support to others
- Gaining fulfilment and satisfaction in helping
- Learning new skills
- Creating new life/work opportunities
- Meeting new friends
- Sharing your unique talents and knowledge
- Participating in volunteer recognition events
Benefits to bestchance
- Provision of a variety of high quality programs and services for children and families
- Effective utilisation of valuable resources
- Mutual exchange of skills and expertise
bestchance endeavours to ensure that your volunteer experience is satisfying and enjoyable, matches your interests, skills and needs, and rewards and recognises your contribution.
Whether you have a couple of hours to spare or a couple of days to spare, every contribution will make a difference in the lives of others.
Newsletters and Volunteer Stories
Interested in Volunteering?
To see our latest Volunteer Opportunities please click here.
To view our vacant volunteer position descriptions:
- Parent and Community Support (PACS) in-Home Volunteer
- Maintenance and Gardening Volunteer
- Kindergarten Volunteer
- ECIS School Readiness Group Assistant
For general enquiries about our volunteer programs or to register your interest, please contact Alison Normanton our Volunteers’ Coordinator on 8562 5131 or by using the contact form below.
Submitting your Application Form
Please download and complete the Application form below.
You can submit your completed form using one of the options below:
Email: attach signed and scanned documents to email@example.com
bestchance Volunteer Program
583 Ferntree Gully Rd,
Glen Waverley VIC 3150