Ways to support
Today more than ever bestchance Child Family Care, relies on the generosity of donors to help us make a real difference to the lives of children and families who need our help. bestchance Child Family Care provides services to over 5000 children and families every year across a range of programs. Many of them are isolated families from a cultural and linguistically diverse background, families with children who have physical or intellectual diagnoses, families facing financial hardship and families who have been impacted by trauma and/or emergency.
With your donation you will be supporting:
- Specialised support and services for children with developmental delays or disabilities
- A diverse range of playgroups and specialist services including access to Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Counselling for parents
- Specialised intervention support and educational services for children with social, emotional and behavioural challenges
- Support services for recent migrants, single parent families and isolated parents with mental health issues
- Emergency relief for families during times of difficulty, which provides food and material aid
- A strong and caring volunteer program which offers opportunity for community participation and reduces social isolation
How you can support
We have a range of options in which you can contribute to work undertaken by bestchance Child Family Care.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the Fundraising Team Leader, Magdalena Ojeda, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 8562 5188.
As a Public Benevolent Institution, all donations over $2 are Tax Deductible
Volunteers play a vital role in helping us to improve the lives of vulnerable children and families in our community. Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community, meet new people, help you improve your career prospects and become part of bestchance Child Family Care. Find out more here
Leave a gift in your Will
When you choose to leave a bequest to bestchance Child Family Care, regardless of the amount donated, you will bring a meaningful lasting change to the lives of the children and families in our community.
How do I make a bequest?
If you are creating a Will or updating it, we suggest you consult a legal adviser to ensure that your Will is valid and your wishes are expressed correctly.
You can leave a lasting legacy and ensure that bestchance Child Family Care and our programs benefits from your generosity by bequeathing a donation or gift in your Will or trust distributions. It’s a very personal way to identify what is important to you, and allows you to give in a way that will continue to enhance children and families of our community.
Leave a bequest to bestchance Child Family Care by adding a codicil to your Will. You may wish to include one of the following sample clauses:
I give (fixed amount / percentage of my residuary estate / property) to bestchance Child Family Care ABN 53 094 161 974, 583 Ferntree Gully Road, Glen Waverley, Victoria, 3150 for its general purposes. The receipt of bestchance Child Family Care shall be sufficient discharge to my trustees.
I give (fixed amount / percentage of my residuary estate / property) to bestchance Child Family Care ABN 53 094 161 974, 583 Ferntree Gully Road, Glen Waverley, Victoria, 3150 for (please describe a specific purpose as widely as possible). The receipt of bestchance Child Family Care shall be sufficient discharge to my trustees.
How do I make a specific bequest?
If you’d like to direct your gift to a specific purpose at bestchance Child Family Care – for example donating to a particular program– please contact the Fundraising Team Leader on (03) 8562-5188 for a sample wording or a clause to ensure your vision for bestchance Child Family Care is captured in your Will.
When accepting a bequest which has a specific purpose, bestchance Child Family Care is legally and ethically obliged to observe that purpose. Over time there may be program/demand changes that make it impossible or impractical to meet the specific purpose stated in your Will.
When giving to bestchance Child Family Care for a specific purpose, please consider including the following provision in your Will:
If at any time bestchance Child Family Care determines that it is impossible or impractical to fulfill the purpose of my bequest, bestchance Child Family Care may apply the bequest for a related purpose that will most nearly accomplish the purpose or is consonant with the spirit and intent of my bequest.
If you would like to discuss this in more detail please do not hesitate to contact the Fundraising Team Leader on (03) 8562-5188 or email@example.com
As part of the Community Support Program you can donate goods to our Portable Storage Room which will benefit children and families in need.
More ways of contributing
With the purchase of an Entertainment Book or digital membership you can contribute towards the programs of bestchance Child Family Care
Every year up until 30 August you have the opportunity to contribute to the work of bestchance Child Family Care with the purchase of $2 tickets which also provides the chance to win fantastic prizes (click the link below)
With no additional costs to your online purchase you can support the work of bestchance Child Family Care by purchasing through Shopnate
This is how it works:
- Sign up and list bestchance Child Family Care as your supported charity in the account section
- Install the easy fundraiser web app for your browser can flag the partner retailers every time that you do a search in Google.
- Start to enjoy Shopnate.
- Organise a workplace employee giving program or a fundraiser event
- Display one of our donation tins in your place of work
bestchance Child Family Care is a registered Fundraiser (under the Fundraising Act 1998) with Consumer Affairs Victoria.
Registration number 12292.16
bestchance Security Policy
bestchance uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online donation transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by bestchance or any outside party
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by bestchance
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your donation we can arrange a refund. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org that we can resolve any problems. If you have any enquiries regarding the payment services offered by eWAY please visit our website atwww.eway.com.au
Terms and Conditions
Click here for Terms and Conditions
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the Fundraising Team Leader, Magdalena Ojeda, at email@example.com or (03) 8562 5188, or submit the contact form below and we will contact you.