- Program Details
- Useful Information
- Contact Us
Parent Advisory Group
The Oban Preschool Parent Advisory Group is made up of parental volunteers focused on the supporting Croydon Central Kindergarten.
The PAG supports the Preschool by:
- Bringing the parent voice to policy and program development.
- Fundraising – raising funds for kindergarten equipment, excursions/incursions
- Newsletters keeping families connected approximately once per term
- Working bees – approximately 3 per year
- Hosting fun social events bringing together families
It is important to acknowledge that families play an important role in their children’s education. As the children’s first teachers and primary influence on their early learning and development, families provide insights that enhance each child’s early childhood education and care experience.
The PAG provides opportunities for families to connect with their child’s early learning experience at Oban Preschool in a fun and supportive manner.
If you are interested in connecting with the Oban Preschool to either receive information regarding events or to gather further information on what would be involved in the joining the PAG please email email@example.com
Download the Partnerships with Families Fact Sheet for further information