- Program Details
- Useful Information
- Contact Us
Early Years Management
Early Years Management is the leading platform to achieve improved outcomes for all young children, through the delivery of world-class, accessible early childhood education and care services.
bestchance is your kindergartens Early Years Management (EYM) organisation responsible to lead and manage a sustainable service that is focussed on improving outcomes for children. There are multiple benefits of EYM:
- Children benefit from high-quality, inclusive services provided by professionals who are well supported to adopt contemporary and evidence-based practices.
- Parents can focus their involvement on supporting their children’s learning free of the compliance, industrial, financial and operational obligations required of approved early childhood service providers.
- Staff benefit from organisational structures and processes that support them in their day-to-day work, but also have a view to the future creating career pathways and professional development opportunities that align with their aspirations.
Early Years Management is built on a four-way partnership, where partners work together to deliver quality early education experiences for all children.
The partners are:
- Families –EYM organisation – bestchance
- Local government
- The Department
In an EYM partnership, bestchance undertakes the day-to-day management of the kindergarten service. bestchance is the approved provider of the service and is responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with the National Law and Regulations
- Hiring and managing appropriately qualified staff and supporting their professional development
- Ensuring service viability and acquitting funding to the Department
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality education program, aligned with the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework
- Other operational requirements
General EYM phone enquiries 1300 224 644
General enquiries email email@example.com
Enrolments team firstname.lastname@example.org
Account enquiries email@example.com