- Program Details
- Useful Information
- Contact Us
How to Enrol at Bass Valley Children’s Centre
We use the My Family Lounge portal to make the enrolment process simple for busy parents!
If you are already a member of My Family Lounge, click here to log in to your account.
If you are new, please click here to create your My Family Lounge account.
Information You Need to Enrol
Once you have logged in to the portal, you will need the following information handy to complete your child’s enrolment:
- Emergency contact details
- Contact details of child’s doctor or health clinic
- Medicare number
- Customer Reference Number (CRN) issued by Centrelink (if you wish to claim child care benefits)
- Details on any medical conditions or dietary requirements for your child
- Copy of your child’s Medicare Immunisation Record or Maternal Health Record to upload to your account.