- Program Details
- Useful Information
- Contact Us
Early Years Management
bestchance – Early Years Management
Clayton Community Centre Kindergarten is managed under the Victorian Department of Education and Trainings Early Years Management Policy Framework by bestchance.
Further information about the Victorian Department of Education and Trainings Early Years Management Policy Framework is available here.
bestchance is a registered charity which has been providing support to children and families since 1895. They offer a range of integrated family centred programs providing early and pre-school education, intervention, adult education and support services for children and families.
These family orientated programs include:
- Early Years Management – Kindergartens
- Child Care
- Occasional Care
- Family Day Care
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Cheshire School
- Training and Consultancy
- NDIS – bestchance is a registered NDIS provider
bestchance is the approved provider of the service and so is responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with the National Law and Regulations
- Hiring, managing and developing appropriately qualified staff
- Ensuring service viability and acquitting funding to the Department
- Ensuring delivery of a high-quality education program, aligned with the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework.
- Other operational requirements
You can contact the bestchance Early Years Management team by:
Telephone: 8562 5153