- Program Details
- Useful Information
- Contact Us
Armstrong Creek East Children’s Centre
Armstrong Creek East Children’s Centre is a premier facility, unlike any other in Victoria. Offering Long Day Care and funded 3-year-old and 4-year-old kindergarten programs, the centre is standalone in terms of its innovative approach towards early childhood education and care.
Using the Reggio Emilia philosophy of education, our programs encourage children to engage in experiential learning using their individual interests, capabilities and learning styles to inspire a love of learning.
At Armstrong Creek East Children’s Centre, our practice is driven by the belief that early childhood should be an exciting adventure, full of wonder, imagination, and open-ended play.
- We take pride in providing a warm and friendly environment where children and families feel welcome.
- We strongly believe in developing a sense of community within the centre, and building trusted, collaborative partnerships with families.
- We value the involvement of parents and believe a close relationship between home and pre-school instils in children a sense of security and belonging.
- The social and emotional wellbeing of every child is paramount.
- We respect, nurture and celebrate the individual differences of every child and support their development within an inclusive learning environment.
Click here to view our full gallery