Why Choose Family Day Care?
If you have children under the age of 12, need to work, wanting to further your education, have a child with a developmental delay or disability or just simply need a break bestchance has an educator to suit your needs. The benefits of using Family Day Care include:
- A warm & safe home environment which provides individual attention to children in small groups, establishing stronger bonds with educators.
- Qualified Early Childhood professional providing care and education for children
- Groups of up to four children who have not started school plus up to three school aged children
- Weekly playgroups and monthly bush playgroups providing great experiences with the natural elements
- Care for children from a very young age
- Flexible routines
- Sibling Placement where possible
- Monitoring and Support from our Diploma Qualified Coordination team
- Transport to local kindergartens and schools
Family Day Care is more flexible then most childcare centres. FDC offers childcare options including:
- Part-time or Full time
- Casual or Emergency
- Before and After School
- Before and After Kindergarten
- Holidays, including School Holidays
- Weekend Care
- Overnight Care
- Outside of regular hours
No matter what your situation, Family Day Care has an option for you.
bestchance provides a unique support network, where you can be assured that our team provides support and assistance to ensure the highest level of care for your child.
- Quality focus, support and supervision by our coordinator support staff.
- bestchance’s early childhood management team who are committed to quality care, development, training, communication and outcomes for families.
- Support network at bestchance including parenting and family support programs, Speech, Occupational, Dance and Movement Therapists and Psychologists
- Our education network at all levels, Long Day Care, Kindergarten, Early Childhood Intervention and Social Development School.
- Family Day Care main office in Glen Waverley and support offices in Frankston, Cardinia and Yarra Ranges.
- bestchance’s Training department, with early childhood education and care training and customised training development.
- Educators working party and regularly meetings to enhance and develop ever improving, policies, procedures, programs and care.
- State of the art software designed for parents, educators and service coordinators.
bestchance Educators are carefully selected and have “Working with Children Checks” and “National Police Checks”. Every Educator has a minimum of a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care and is supported with regular home visits by our Support Coordinators. bestchance Educators are provided with ongoing professional development and networking opportunities.
How to register your child for care
Contact us on 1300 224 644 or fill in the application form below:
Please return form to: bestchance Family Day Care, PO Box 4190, Mulgrave, VIC 3170 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org