Why Choose Family Day Care?
If you have children under the age of 12, need to work, wanting to further your education, have a child with a developmental delay or disability or just simply need a break bestchance has an educator to suit your needs. The benefits of using Family Day Care include:
- A warm & safe home environment which provides individual attention to children in small groups, establishing stronger bonds with educators.
- Qualified Early Childhood professional providing care and education for children
- Groups of up to four children who have not started school plus up to three school aged children
- Weekly playgroups and monthly bush playgroups providing great experiences with the natural elements
- Care for children from a very young age
- Flexible routines
- Sibling Placement where possible
- Monitoring and Support from our Diploma Qualified Coordination team
- Transport to local kindergartens and schools
Family Day Care is more flexible then most childcare centres. FDC offers childcare options including:
- Part-time or Full time
- Casual or Emergency
- Before and After School
- Before and After Kindergarten
- Holidays, including School Holidays
- Weekend Care
- Overnight Care
- Outside of regular hours
No matter what your situation, Family Day Care has an option for you.
bestchance provides a unique support network, where you can be assured that our team provides support and assistance to ensure the highest level of care for your child.
- Quality focus, support and supervision by our coordinator support staff.
- bestchance’s early childhood management team who are committed to quality care, development, training, communication and outcomes for families.
- Support network at bestchance including parenting and family support programs, Speech, Occupational, Dance and Movement Therapists and Psychologists
- Our education network at all levels, Long Day Care, Kindergarten, Early Childhood Intervention and Social Development School.
- Family Day Care main office in Glen Waverley and support offices in Frankston, Cardinia and Yarra Ranges.
- bestchance’s Training department, with early childhood education and care training and customised training development.
- Educators working party and regularly meetings to enhance and develop ever improving, policies, procedures, programs and care.
- State of the art software designed for parents, educators and service coordinators.
bestchance Educators are carefully selected and have “Working with Children Checks” and “National Police Checks”. Every Educator has a minimum of a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care and is supported with regular home visits by our Support Coordinators. bestchance Educators are provided with ongoing professional development and networking opportunities.