Do you want to be a Family Day Care Educator?
Our Family Day Care Educators come from varied backgrounds and are fully committed to providing the best possible care to the children that come in to their homes.
bestchance Family Day Care provides a high quality program and we are always looking for new Family Day Care Educators willing to provide that high quality service to families. Our Educators run their businesses from their own homes and we work in partnership with them to meet the National Education and Care Services Regulations and Laws.
bestchance Training also provide opportunities to support and assist you to obtain or upskill your Early Childhood qualifications.
We want all our Educator applicants to have successful outcomes and are committed to making this happen. But we can’t do this alone. You can help by showing a passionate, caring and professional approach in how you plan to nurture and educate children in your Family Day Care business. We are keen to hear from experienced Certificate III or higher qualified Educators and will consider applicants that are prepared to obtain this.
You are also required to have the following;
- A home that meets safety and environmental requirements.
- A commitment to safety and following the National Standards for Family Day Care.
- Medical Clearance from your doctor.
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate.
- Current CPR, asthma training and anaphylaxis training.
- A Police or Criminal Record Check for Educator and family members 18 years and over.
- A Working with Children Check for Educator and family members 18 years and over.
- Provide resources and equipment.
- For renters, permission from your landlord to operate Family Day Care from the home.
- Public Liability Insurance through Family Day Care Australia.
- Apply for an ABN.
- Supported by the bestchance Coordination Unit made up of staff who are highly qualified and experienced in the Early Childhood Industry.
- Guidance around home safety upgrades.
- Assistance in meeting of relevant requirements from regulatory bodies.
- Marketing assistance to get your business up and running.
- Work to your own schedule, you choose the days and hours you want to work.
- Work from home with your child or children while earning an income.
- Peer group support from our team of Educators, mentoring assistance, regular weekly venue playgroups and Bush playgroups.
- Support from the bestchance training department, covering upgrading of qualifications and professional development.
- Support from the bestchance team, providing regular visits to assist you in every aspect of operations, including, health and safety, programming, quality of care and administration.
- Offices in Bayswater North, Glen Waverley and Pakenham for all your Family Day Care needs.
- Ongoing support via, visits, email, phone, mentoring and group assistance.
So you have decide to join the team at bestchance, what happens from here?
- Register your interest (the box below has all the relevant information)
- An Interview will be arranged on completion of the Application Form
- Reference Checks will be carried out
- Full home safety check arranged
- Medical clearance requested
- Police Checks completed and provided
- Working with Children Check completed and provided
- Induction attended
- On completion of our probation period, congratulations you have become a bestchance Educator.