Do you want to be an Educator?
bestchance provides a high quality service and we are always looking for new educators willing to provide a high quality service to families. bestchance Training provides Certificate III training and support to assist you to commence as an Educator.
Want to run a business from home? You may be an educator from the long day care area, who has strong beliefs that the home environment provides a better atmosphere to grow, nurture and develop strong bonds with the children and families
What we expect from You?
We are looking for passionate, caring and professional early childhood educators who work within the Early Year’s Learning Framework to guide, nurture and educate children, under the guidelines of the National Quality framework. Ideally we are looking for experienced Certificate III educators or Diploma qualified educators, however we will consider mature and passionate applicants that have the right qualities for a career in Family Day care.
All Educators must at a minimum either be working towards a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, or hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or be a qualified Early Childhood Teacher.
You are also required to have the following;
- A home that meets safety and environmental requirements
- A commitment to safety and prepared to follow the National Standards for family day care
- Medical Clearance from your doctor.
- Level 2 First aid certificate.
- Current CPR, asthma training and anaphylaxis training
- Police or criminal record check.
- Working with children check for educator and family members 18yrs & over.
- Provide toys and equipment as outlined in our Induction Kit
- For renters, permission from landlord to operate family daycare from the home.
- Public liability insurance.
- Apply for an ABN.
Support from bestchance and benefits for you.
- Guidance around home safety upgrades.
- Assistance in meeting of relevant requirements from regulatory bodies
- Marketing assistance to get your business up and running
- Work to your own schedule, you choose the days and hours you want to work.
- Work from home with your child or children while earning an income
- Peer group support from our team of Educators, mentoring assistance, regular playgroups
- Support from the bestchance training department, covering upgrading of qualifications and professional development.
- Support from the bestchance team, providing regular visits to assist you in every aspect of operations, including, health and safety, programming, quality of care and administration.
- Family Day Care Frankston office just opened
- Ongoing support via, visits, email, phone, mentoring and group assistance.
Selection process and requirements.
So you have decide to join the team at bestchance, what happens from here?
- Contact bestchance to discuss if the role is right for you
- Complete Application form and send to bestchance.
- Home safety visit is conducted
- If home visit is successful we will call you to arrange an interview
- Once successful interview is completed our induction commences.
- On completion of successful induction period, congratulations you have become a bestchance Educator.
How to register your interest to work as a bestchance Educator
Contact us on 1300 224 644 or fill in the application form below:
Please return form to: bestchance Family Day Care, PO Box 4190, Mulgrave, VIC 3170 or Email to email@example.com