Steph and Bella’s Family Day Care
A little about us
Hi, my name is Steph and l am excited to be providing a Family Day Care service from our home. I believe that home-based Family Day Care provides a warm and safe environment whereby individual attention and tailored learning experiences can be provided to children. Our family includes me, my partner Aiden and our baby Bella Blue. Our home is filled with love, laughter, learning, colour and fun! We live in the beautiful leafy suburb of Elwood, surrounded by parks and playgrounds and the beach.
Below is some information about us so you can get to know us and see if we are the right family day care for you.
-I am registered with bestchance Family Day Care.
– I am currently completing my Certificate 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care.
– I have the following First Aid certifications, “Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.” (Includes First Aid Level 2, Asthma & Anaphylaxis).
– I have a Police Check and a Working with Children’s Check.
-I am a secondary school art teacher with over 7 years experience.
-I have been a vegetarian for nearly 20 years (But Bella and Aiden are not).
-I love reading, cooking, art, painting, yoga, nature, colour, and my family!
-I value family, the environment and animal welfare, education, specifically literacy and creativity.
-Has Working with Children Check and Police Check.
-Works in IT and education as a Data and Systems manager.
-Moved to Australia from Ireland 5 years ago.
-Studied electrical electronic and computer engineering.
-Used to be a MMA fighter!
-Cooks excellent banana pancakes.
– Loves solving problems and fixing things!
-Was born in March 2017!
– Loves playing peekaboo, reading books and playing with Mum and Dad.
– Also enjoys going for walks around Elwood, playing at the playground and visiting the local shops.
– Joined the Toy Library and Elsternwick Library, enjoys going to playgroup on Friday too!
-Loves other children and animals, music and dancing.
-Is really excited to make new friends and learn new things together.
-Loves blueberries and Dad’s banana pancakes.