*Service offering may change seasonally.
- I believe in encouraging creative and independent thinking.
- I believe in respecting the voice of each child as well as valuing their presence.
- I believe an interest-based play curriculum is the most effective form of learning in the Early Years.
- I believe in the importance of sustainability, outdoor adventures and natural resources. Acknowledging the benefits they bring to development and growth.
- I believe in embracing risk in play.
- I believe in exposing the children to a rich array of resources and experiences.
- I believe in applauding the process over the product.
- I believe in regular industry training as being the key to growth and passion within an educator.
- I believe in the collaboration of child, family, community, Educator, FDC Scheme.
- I believe in a curriculum and philosophy that is continually evolving.
- I believe in aspiring to be the best educator that I can be.
- I believe in making a positive difference.
- I believe every child is capable.
- I believe playing is the way children learn.
- I believe it’s my role to work with children’s ideas and questions to challenge them and help them ask more questions.
- I believe in mess.
What I love about being a Family Day Care Educator:
- I love that there seems to be no end to the rewards of this job.
- I love the depth of the relationships formed in care with both children and families.
- I love that I learn alongside the children.
- I love that my day is spent with such curious beings.
- I love that I’m free to manipulate curriculum to suit the individual needs of every child.
- I love that I can be of support to families at challenging times in life.
- I love the hugs.
Activities provided for children:
Fine motor play including play dough, threading, art and craft, painting, sorting games, nature exploration, sand play, gardening, music and movement, cooking, story/book corner, water play, mud play, science activities, language development activities, bush playgroups, outdoor games, bbq’s in the park and visits to local interest spots.
Visit our Facebook page