Join the bestchance ECI team!
We are always on the lookout for amazing Therapists and Therapy Assistants to join our team.
bestchance Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) provides therapeutic supports for children aged 0-10 years with developmental delay and disabilities.
As a key part of the educational and support services of bestchance, the ECI team has opportunities to work with all other programs to provide high-quality and holistic services for children and families.
Are you looking for a change? We are always open to discussing potential opportunities with amazing Therapists and Therapy Assistants. Email your CV to Teigan Leonard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0427 943 225 for a confidential discussion
What it’s like to work with us
Our people come first
We invest in you and your development
We support you to focus on the things you really value
We encourage innovation and role diversity
We have a strong culture of staff wellbeing
In this role, you will:
- Provide therapeutic support for children
- Be a leader for inclusion in the community
- Take your career to the next level
What we are looking for:
- Experience working with children
- A passion for supporting children with additional needs
- Someone who values and embodies our ECI Guiding Principles