Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) / Registered NDIS Provider
“Give Your Child The Best Chance To Achieve”
- Currently Providing Helping Children With Autism (HCWA) And Better Start Initiative (BSI) Services.
- Registered Service Provider Of The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
As a parent you bring to bestchance expertise and knowledge about your child, your family and your community. The bestchance team brings a range of expertise about early childhood development to achieve optimal development for all children. We recognize that children learn best when parents and professionals work together as a team.
The bestchance Early Childhood Intervention team is dedicated to working in partnership with you and your child to ensure you are able to reach your goals.
The aim of our Early Childhood Intervention Program is to provide you as parents/carers with the information, confidence and resources to promote your child’s development and ability to participate fully within the family and wider community.
bestchance Early Childhood Intervention Program Looks Forward To Working With You And Your Child.
Why Choose bestchance?
You will receive quality early childhood intervention as well as a range of integrated early childhood services as detailed below…. offering you a range of services within the one organisation.
- Early Childhood Intervention services
- HCWA / Better Start Initiative
- Child Care – including long day care, family day care and occasional care
- Kindergarten – 3 year old and 4 year old programs
- Parent and Child Support Program – a volunteer home-based program, supported playgroup, counselling, emergency relief
- The Cheshire School – for students Prep to 4 with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Volunteer program – volunteers can support children with additional needs in Kindergarten or Child Care.
- Training courses for adults (bestchance is a Registered Training Organisation)
Who Is Eligible?
Children aged from birth to 7 years and have a diagnosed disability or a developmental delay in more than one area.
Access to ECI Services
You can access ECI services if you choose bestchance to support you to meet the goals of your NDIS Plan or you may self – fund your services.
Please contact our Intake team for further information on 1300 224 644.
bestchance is a registered NDIS provider for Early Intervention Services
NDIS is a new way for children and their families to access services to link to their community, to put the goals of your child and family at the centre and to provide you with choice over who delivers services to you. You may choose bestchance to support you to meet the goals of your NDIS plan and or you may choose to self – fund your services.
bestchance ECI can provide:
bestchance Early Intervention Services are provided in accordance with the Transdisciplinary Key Worker Model. Your family will have a main point of contact which we call the key worker. Your key Worker will work with you to develop a plan to meet the goals for your child with support of our team. Our Team of early intervention allied health specialists include:
The Key Building Blocks to our Early Intervention Services Approach
Tailoring Services to Your needs
Our Service is based on family centred principles and is strength based. We work in your child’s natural environments to build your family capacity within your everyday routines to support your child’s development. In addition to the Transdisciplinary Key Worker Model, we will also offer Complimentary specific individual therapy with: Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Educational Advisors.
We also offer a range of a range of Therapeutic groups including:
• Fine and Gross Motor
• Self – Regulation
• Kinder and School Readiness
• Parent Education
• Music and Movement
How We Work With Children And Families:
We are guided by what you want for your child and where you want the services to be provided – at your home, at childcare, at Kindergarten or at bestchance. Our team provides each family with a Key Worker who is the main contact for all services. The Key Worker collaborates with all other professionals to ensure the best outcomes are achieved.
We Can Provide Assistance And Support With:
- children’s overall development
- children’s development of speaking and understanding
- children’s physical skills such as sitting, crawling, walking and coordination
- children’s development of sleeping routines, toilet training, eating or dressing
- children’s behaviour, attention and concentration
- parent education and information sessions
- the development of resources
- assessment of a specific area of development
- professional terminology and accessing resources
- information and/or support services in the community
- information and/or referrals to other professionals
- access to other bestchance services
- assistance with transitioning to school
- support in developing skills in advocating for the needs of your child and family
“We have been through 4 intervention services and this is the best by far. We finally feel like we are being supported in a way that is suited to my child and not just offered a blanket solution. I only wish we had tapped into your service earlier as this will be her last year before going to school”.
– ECI Parent Survey 2016
“We could not have made it through last year or this year without bestchance. They have truly given our boy the best chance to progress onto Primary School with ease and to help us parents to work with him. I would recommend them to everyone “.
– ECI Parent Survey 2016