Enrolling in Childcare
Here's everything you need to enrol your child online
We use the My Family Lounge portal to make the enrolment process simple for busy parents! Not only can you submit an enrolment, but you can also manage it via the handy app.
If you already have an account with My Family Lounge, click here.
If you have never used My Family Lounge, click here.
what you will need:
To start an online enrolment, you will need the following information handy:
- Emergency contact details
- Contact details of child’s doctor or health clinic
- Medicare number
- Copy of your child’s Medicare Immunisation Record or Maternal Health Record. For online enrolments these will need to be uploaded to your account.
- Details of any medical conditions or dietary requirements for your child
- Customer Reference Number (CRN) issued by Centrelink (if you wish to claim child care benefits)