Interested in working at bestchance? A range of positions exist across the organisation. For more information, click here to view vacant positions and apply online.
What we offer for our staff:
- 14 weeks of paid parental leave for Early Childhood Teachers/ Diploma & Cert III Educators who are employed in kindergartens under the VECTEA agreement
- Attractive salary packaging opportunities
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance program (EAP)
- Friendly and collaborative environment with good work/life balance
- Be part of a leading not-for-profit organisation
Training and development opportunities:
- Offer Diploma Qualification through bestchance Training for Cert III qualified Early Childhood Educators after completion of 12 months of continuous service with bestchance.
- Access to contemporary education and development programs
A supported early learning network:
- Receive mentoring and support from a team of early childhood specialists
- Opportunities to work across a variety of early childhood settings, including kindergarten, long day care and family day care
- Priority placed on internal development and career promotion opportunities
Click here to learn more about bestchance Training and why you should consider studying with us. With an on-site childcare centre, off site childcare and kindergarten cluster management we have the ability to offer childcare places, practical placement and employment opportunities. Our courses include Certificate III Early Childhood Education and Care, Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care and Certificate III in Education Support as well as a range of short programs.
Perhaps you’d like to join the bestchance volunteer team? Every year over a hundred dedicated volunteers assist us in the running of our programs, be it child care support, administration, training or the maintenance area. If you are interested in joining the bestchance volunteer team, please click here.
For information about other ways you can help, click here.