Student Placement and Wellbeing Officer
About the Role
The Student Placement and Wellbeing Officer will be responsible for providing career and workforce development advice to a broad range of students. This will require active engagement with students, industry and community stakeholders to drive engagement strategies to support client and industry needs.
An essential function of the role is to facilitate and manage practical placements. This role is also responsible for the development and facilitation of a range of non-accredited training programs.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- A Certificate III in Education Support and/or Certificate III or higher qualification in Early Childhood Education and Care
- A minimum of 2 years customer services experience
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher
We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to create stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods.
We do this by offering a range of services that centre around education, care and inclusion.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHO WE ARE:
What's in it for you?
- Professional Development: As a values based employer, bestchance educators are provided with mentoring, advice and support to extend their practice and achieve their professional goals.
- Generous Salary Packaging: As a not-for-profit organisation we able to offer our employees attractive salary packaging benefits which will reduce your income tax
- Professional Counselling: We offer all employees access to our employee assistance program
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
How to Apply
Please note you must address which position you are most interested in for your application to be considered.
Click here for a full position description.
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.