About the Role
- Guide the growth of the team through mentoring whilst maintaining a caseload
- Your own protected mentoring and supervision time
- Flexibility to support a true work/life balance
bestchance Child Family Care is currently seeking a Senior Psychologist, who is a Board Approved Supervisor with a positive and proactive approach to join our dedicated Children’s Therapy.
Reporting to the Team Manager – Children’s Therapy Services, your primary goal will be to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of allied health professionals, integrating the developmental and therapy needs of children ages 0-10 years with developmental delays or disabilities.
In this role, you will also have the opportunity to mentor Level 1 and Level 2 Therapists while maintaining your caseload.
This is an on-going part-time role with flexibility to work across our Glen Waverley, Pakenham, Footscray or Truganina offices.
Our school readiness programs, Cheshire School, training opportunities and groups allows for a diverse caseload across the early years.
To be successful you will have a degree and a professional registration in relevant Allied Health field with demonstrated ability and knowledge to support children with developmental delay and disability.
Crucial to your success will be your ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with stakeholders and families from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds.
We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to create stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods.
We do this by offering a range of services that centre around education, care and inclusion.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHO WE ARE:
What's in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary with generous salary packaging of up to $15,900 each FBT year
- On-going part-time role with an immediate start
- Genuinely committed to staff development with opportunities for cross-training and working with other areas of the business to create variety an interest in your caseload
- Expansive Continuous Professional Development (CPD) framework with a personal budget
- Strong proactive focus on health and wellbeing, understanding that carers need caring too!
- Genuine flexible working arrangements in a supportive, inclusive and passionate team
- Protected mentoring and supervision time
- Opportunity to be part of our mentoring program to offer our Level 1 therapists support
- Access to Employee Wellbeing Program
How to Apply
Please note you must address which position you are most interested in for your application to be considered.
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.