Early Childhood Educators - Diploma - Dandenong, Keysborough, Noble Park & Springvale
About the Role
bestchance Child Family Care is currently seeking exceptional individuals with a positive and proactive approach to join our passionate and supportive teams at our child care and kindergarten services in Dandenong, Keysborough, Noble Park and Springvale.
As a values based employer, bestchance educators are provided with mentoring, advice and support to extend their practice and achieve their professional goals.
We are currently seeking Educators for 3 & 4 Year Old groups at our below services:
- Chandler Kindergarten: 160-162 Bloomfield Road, Keysborough VIC 3173
- Corrigan-Rex Preschool: 28 Kingsclere Avenue, Keysborough VIC 3173
- Dandenong Primary Kindergarten: 174-182 Foster Street, Dandenong VIC 3175
- Dandenong South Primary Kindergarten: 70A Kirkham Road, Dandenong South VIC 3175
- Dandenong North East Kindergarten: 10 Ingrid Street, Dandenong, VIC 3175
- Dandenong West Primary Kindergarten: Cnr Hemmings Street and, Benga Avenue, Dandenong VIC 3175
- Heatherhill Preschool: 101 Noble Street, Noble Park VIC 3174
- Keysborough Primary Kindergarten: 31-53 Coomoora Rd, Springvale South, Vic 3172
- Noble Park Community Child Care & Kindergarten: 18-32 Buckley Street, Noble Park VIC 3174
- Paddy O’Donoghue Centre: 18-34 Buckley Street, Noble Park VIC 3174
- Springvale Rise Primary Kindergarten: 32-52 Wareham Street, Springvale, VIC 3171
You will stand out if you:
- have experience in a kindergarten environment, working within a strength-based and family centred approach
- desire to develop warm, respectful and positive relationships with staff, children and families
- a genuine passion in creating a safe, secure and nurturing environment
- an ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with stakeholders and families from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds.
In addition to the above you will need the following to be considered for this role:
- completed an approved Diploma in Education and Care qualification
- hold a valid Employee Working with Children Check
- hold a current First Aid and CPR Certificate (Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting)
- successfully completed ‘Protecting Children – Mandatory reporting and other obligations for the Early Childhood Sector’ training
- have a well-developed understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to create stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods.
We do this by offering a range of services that centre around education, care and inclusion.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHO WE ARE:
What's in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary with generous salary packaging of up to $15,900 each FBT year
- Casual role with an immediate start
- 16 weeks’ paid parental leave for kindergarten Educators employed under the VECTEA
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team who are supportive, approachable and truly passionate about delivering excellence
- Discounted rates for staff at all bestchance childcare centres
- Genuine commitment to professional development
- Access to Employee Wellbeing Program
How to Apply
Click here for a full position description.
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.