Early Childhood Educators - Certificate III
About the Role
bestchance Early Years are looking for passionate and positive Certificate III qualified educators to join their team! There are two permanent roles on offer:
Dandenong Primary Kindergarten – Dandenong
Session Times: Tuesday and Friday – 8:30am – 4:00pm
Nar Nar Goon Kindergarten – Nar Nar Goon
Session Times: Friday – 9:00am – 12:00pm
The non-teaching times will be scheduled in consultation with the suitable applicant.
Employment conditions are in accordance with the industry Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement (VECTEA), in addition to full FBT exempt Salary Packaging being available.
We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to create stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods.
We do this by offering a range of services that centre around education, care and inclusion.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHO WE ARE:
What's in it for you?
- Professional Development: As a values based employer, bestchance educators are provided with mentoring, advice and support to extend their practice and achieve their professional goals.
- Generous Salary Packaging: As a not-for-profit organisation we able to offer our employees attractive salary packaging benefits
which will reduce your income tax
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer 14 weeks paid parental leave for early childhood educators who are employed in Kindergartens under the VECTEA Agreement
- Professional Counselling: We offer all employees access to our employee assistance program
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
How to Apply
Please note you must address which position you are most interested in for your application to be considered.
Click here for a full position description.
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.