Early Childhood Educator - Diploma - Keysborough - Fixed Term
About the Role
bestchance Child Family Care is currently seeking an exceptional individual with a positive and proactive approach to join our passionate and supportive team at Keysborough Primary Kindergarten.
As a values based employer, bestchance educators are provided with mentoring, advice and support to extend their practice and achieve their professional goals.
Keysborough Primary Kindergarten
(Fixed Term – ending December 2022)
4 Year Old Group
Location: 31-53 Coomoora Rd, Springvale South, Vic 3172
- Tuesday and Thursday, 10:45am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday 8:30am – 1:15pm
Non-contact Hours: 4 hours
Total Hours: 19.25 hours
You will stand out if you:
- have experience in a kindergarten environment, working within a strength-based and family centred approach
- desire to develop warm, respectful and positive relationships with staff, children and families
- a genuine passion in creating a safe, secure and nurturing environment
- an ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with stakeholders and families from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds.
In addition to the above you will need the following to be considered for this role:
- completed an approved Diploma in Education and Care qualification
- hold a valid Employee Working with Children Check
- hold a current First Aid and CPR Certificate (Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting)
- successfully completed ‘Protecting Children – Mandatory reporting and other obligations for the Early Childhood Sector’ training
- have a well-developed understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to create stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods.
We do this by offering a range of services that centre around education, care and inclusion.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHO WE ARE:
What's in it for you?
- Professional Development: As a values based employer, bestchance educators are provided with mentoring, advice and support to extend their practice and achieve their professional goals.
- Generous Salary Packaging: As a not-for-profit organisation we able to offer our employees attractive salary packaging benefits
which will reduce your income tax
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer 14 weeks paid parental leave for early childhood educators who are employed in Kindergartens under the VECTEA Agreement
- Professional Counselling: We offer all employees access to our employee wellbeing program
- Friendly and collaborative environment
How to Apply
Click here for a full position description.
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.