Clinical Lead - Psychology
About the Role
bestchance Child Family Care is currently seeking a Senior Psychologist (Psychology Board of Australia Approved Supervisor) with a positive and proactive approach to join our dedicated Children’s Therapy team as Clinical Lead.
Reporting to the Program Manager – Children’s Therapy Services, you will provide clinical leadership to our team of Psychologists and more broadly to the whole Allied Health team to provide high quality services, integrating the developmental and therapeutic needs of children in order to increase children’s meaningful participation in daily life.
As an active and key member of the Children’s Therapy leadership team, this role will focus on advancing evidence based care through a transdisciplinary model, elevate staff culture to yield positive client outcomes and high performing teams.
This is an on-going role, working from our new, state of the art Glen Waverley head office. With flexibility around time-fraction, we are seeking a commitment of at least two full days per week up to full-time hours.
You will stand out if you:
- have a minimum of five years’ experience working with children as a clinician/therapist within Psychology
- are a Psychology Board of Australia (PsyBA) Approved Supervisor and have demonstrated ability in providing supervision and mentorship to other Allied Health professionals
- hold all relevant tertiary qualifications and registration as a psychologist with AHPRA.
- have a proven track record of developing rapport and positive working relationships with stakeholders and families from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds
In addition to the above you will need the following to be considered for this role:
- hold a valid Employee Working with Children Check
We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to create stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods.
We do this by offering a range of services that centre around education, care and inclusion.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHO WE ARE:
What's in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary with generous salary packaging of up to $15,900 each FBT year
- On-going part-time or full-time role to suit your work/life balance
- Genuinely committed to staff development with opportunities for cross-training and working with other areas of the business to create variety an interest in your caseload
- Expansive Continuous Professional Development (CPD) framework with a personal budget
- Strong proactive focus on health and wellbeing, understanding that carers need caring too!
- Genuine flexible working arrangements in a supportive, inclusive and passionate team
- Protected mentoring and supervision time
- Access to Employee Wellbeing Program
How to Apply
Click here for a full position description.
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.