Children's Services Employee - Certificate III - Armstrong Creek
About the Role
bestchance Child Family Care is currently seeking exceptional individuals with a positive and proactive approach to join our passionate and supportive team at the Armstrong Creek East Children’s Centre.
We have an interest based children’s focus in our rooms and we are looking for like-minded passionate Educators who want to make a real difference in the lives of children every day.
Armstrong Creek East Children’s Centre
Location: 46-70 Central Boulevard, Armstrong Creek VIC 3217
Total Hours: Up to 37.5 hours per week
You will stand out if you:
- have experience in a childcare environment, working within a strength-based and family centred approach
- desire to develop warm, respectful and positive relationships with staff, children and families
- a genuine passion in creating a safe, secure and nurturing environment
- an ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with stakeholders and families from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds.
In addition to the above you will need the following to be considered for this role:
- completed an approved Certificate III in Education and Care qualification
- hold a valid Employee Working with Children Check
- hold a current First Aid and CPR Certificate (Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting)
- successfully completed Protecting Children – Mandatory reporting and other obligations for the Early Childhood Sector’ training
- have a well-developed understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to create stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods.
We do this by offering a range of services that centre around education, care and inclusion.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHO WE ARE:
What's in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary with generous salary packaging of up to $15,900 each FBT year
- On-going part-time role with an immediate start
- Be part of a close knit and dedicated team who are supportive, approachable and truly passionate about delivering excellence
- Discounted rates for staff at all bestchance childcare centres
- Genuine commitment to professional development
- Access to Employee Wellbeing Program
- Support you to upskill to a Diploma through our RTO
How to Apply
Click here for a full position description.
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.