About the Role
Reporting to the RTO Manager, this role is responsible for the all aspects of the student learning journey.
Your responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
- Providing a high level of customer service to all visitors, teachers and students
- Processing student enrolments and withdrawals
- Presenting information sessions to individuals and small groups
- Provide support to prospective students at individual and group information sessions
- Guide students through the enrolment processes in accordance with Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and Skills First
- Responding to student enquires in a timely manner
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and compliant
- Maintain a maximum conversion rate from information session to enrolment
- Providing general administrative support to both students and teachers
- Supporting the RTO with other administrative duties as required
- You will hold a Business Administration qualification and/or
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience working in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal English Communication skills
- Hold knowledge of Skills Firsts funding contracts and the Standards for RTO’s 2015.
- You’re super organised
- Pride yourself on your attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- High standard of professional presentation
- Friendly and able to build positive relationships with our key stakeholders (ie: students) from a broad range of social and cultural backgrounds.
- Good computer skills and familiar with how to use the whole Microsoft Office Suite.
We are a not-for-profit organisation with a mission to create stronger communities, healthier families and happier childhoods.
We do this by offering a range of services that centre around education, care and inclusion.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHO WE ARE:
What's in it for you?
- Professional Development: As a values based employer, bestchance educators are provided with mentoring, advice and support to extend their practice and achieve their professional goals.
- Generous Salary Packaging: As a not-for-profit organisation we able to offer our employees attractive salary packaging benefits
which will reduce your income tax
- Professional Counselling: We offer all employees access to our employee wellbeing program
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
How to Apply
Please note you must address which position you are most interested in for your application to be considered.
Click here for a full position description.
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.