To register your child in a bestchance managed kindergarten (click here to check if you need to register direct with bestchance or with your local council. You will need to create an account/or log in to your existing account.
Once logged in, you can:
- Register a new child to the account
- Add an additional registration to your existing child/ren within your account – i.e. add a 4-year-old registration
If you are unsure if you already have an account with bestchance, please contact the bestchance enrolment team on 9132 6060 or via email at email@example.com
The online system replaces the paper form of registration process.
Families are able to:
- Pay the non-refundable $25 administration fee per child/per service
- Login to update your details and change your kindergarten preference at any time.
- Log in to update your personal details at any time (ie address, phone numbers)
- Select Group Preferences *(when applicable)
- Complete Enrolment *(when applicable)
Parent Portal Information
Things to know before you register
- Proof of birth is required when applying. Australia Government documentation such as a birth certificate or passport is preferred
- Immunisation History Statement downloaded from Medicare Online or MyGov
- Registrations must be submitted by 30 June to be included in the 1st round of offers for the following year
- Registrations made after 30 June will be processed in subsequent rounds
- You will incur a Registration Application Fee of $25 per child, per service.
- Children who turn 3 Years Old between February and April 30th cannot start attending until their third birthday. i.e If your child turns 3 on 01/03.2022 that your child will not be able to commence until after that date.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty and are unable to pay the $25 Registration Application Fee, please contact the bestchance Enrolment Team to discuss further on 9132 6060
Log in to the Kindergarten Parent Portal below.