To register your child in a bestchance managed kindergarten you will need to create an account/or log in to your existing account in our Parent Portal.
Using this account, you will be able to:
- Pay the non-refundable $25 administration fee per child/per service
- Update your details and change your kindergarten preference at any time.
- Select Group Preferences (when applicable)
- Complete Enrolment (when applicable)
Things to know before you register
- Proof of birth is required when applying. Australia Government documentation such as a birth certificate or passport is preferred.
- You will need your child’s Immunisation History Statement downloaded from Medicare Online or MyGov.
- Registrations must be submitted by 30 June to be included in the 1st round of offers for the following year.
- Registrations made after 30 June will be processed in subsequent rounds.
- Children who turn 3 Years Old between February and April 30th cannot start attending until their third birthday.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty and are unable to pay the $25 Registration Application Fee, please contact the bestchance Enrolment Team to discuss further on 9132 6060.
Ready to register a child?
To begin registration, please click the Parent Portal.
Need help using the portal?
Our Enrolments Team are always happy to guide you through the process. Please call 9132 6060.
Alternatively, you can check out one of our helpful Parent Portal guides.